conferences & Symposia
Conferences & symposia
Since 1984, the Aal al-Bayt Institute has jointly held a series of specialized symposia - some of which within the framework of its conferences - in cooperation with international bodies and institutions, as follows:
1. “Contemporary Social and Economic Conditions in the Muslim World and the Process of Social Change” (25-29 April 1984) in cooperation with the Administrative Staff College, Lahore - Pakistan (within the framework of the 3rd Annual Conference)
2. “Problems of Research in Islamic Economics” (24-26 April 1986) in cooperation with the Islamic Research and Training Institute / Islamic Development Bank, Jeddah–Saudi Arabia (within the framework of the 5th Annual Conference).
3. “Islamic Awakening and Arab World Concerns” (14-16 March 1987) in cooperation with the Arab Thought Forum, Amman-Jordan.
4. “Investment Strategy in Islamic Banking: Applications, Issues and Problems”(16-21 June 1987) in cooperation with the Islamic Research and Training Institute/Islamic Development Bank, Jeddah-Saudi Arabia, (within the framework of the 6th Annual Conference).
5. “Al-Sunna al-Nabawiyyah and its Methodology in Establishing Knowledge and Civilization” (19-22 June 1989) in cooperation with the International Institute of Islamic Thought, Washington, D.C., United States (within the framework of the 7th General Conference).
6. “Coordination and Cooperation among Institutes of Research and Studies and their Applications within the Framework of Islamic Thought” (24-25 June 1989) in cooperation with the Islamic Academy of Sciences, Amman, Jordan.
7. “Patterns of Islamic Life and the Impact Thereof on Health Development and Human Development in General” (23-26 June 1989) in cooperation with the World Health Organization Regional Office for the Eastern Mediterranean (Alexandria) and the Islamic Organization of Medical Sciences (Kuwait).